SONARIO® is based on more than 50 years of research in corporate culture. This platform supports the design, implementation and continuous improvement of a Strategically Aligned, fully Requisite organization.
The Organization Charts included with SONARIO® help a company eliminate excessive layers in the managerial hierarchy, improve coordination between Leadership, and display staff ratings that aid in decisions for Succession Planning and Talent Management. Within Merger and Acquisitions, an Organization Chart can help you see the big picture in order to create a better picture.
Structuring your Organization
- Visualize Role Hierarchy, using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Model and visualize Role Complexities
- Document Role Accountabilities for Functions and Processes
- Create Organization Charts
- With a variety of Assessment data (Headroom, Compression, Vacuum.)
- Via Multiple chart views (Hierarchy, Function, Levels, Teams)
- Model new and hypothetical Organization structures
- Map Work Breakdown Structures (Process Hierarchies) and assign Direct-and-Indirect Accountabilities.
- Automatically generate accurate Role Specifications based on Organization design decisions.
- Create sophisticated searches for, and displays of Roles by Function, Level, and other customized Attributes.
- Document different types of Teams and their unique Accountability Relationships.
SONARIO® is a unique product that can be molded and used in various ways, for different purposes, and for many types of scenarios.
A Partner Edition of SONARIO® is generally used by Consultants in their consultancy practice. The Partner Editions are single user and configured in two ways, one is a complete SONARIO® product, the other, the SONARIO® Lite Subscription, is a truncated version that focuses on role sizing, filling, alignment, modeling and structuring, this is available via Subscription.
The Client Edition is a full version with the additional ability to let other Staff use the product as well. The Client Edition is used by the Client of a Partner/Consultant or by an Organization on their own without a Consultant, the difference being whether a Consultant is selling SONARIO® or the Organization is purchasing the product in their own right.