A Requisite organization supports Accountability Leadership, and Capable, motivated Talent by analyzing work Complexity against potential human Capability over the span of a person’s expected tenure with the company. This methodology is applied systematically in order to install Efficient, Accountable, value-adding managerial Leadership.
The tools SONARIO® provides aid in selecting Capable employees further down the managerial hierarchy to succeed higher level roles when the time comes. These Strategic Selection decisions set in motion the allocation of available resources that benefit the pursuance of Corporate Strategy.
- Assess Current and Future Potential
- Assess Demonstrated Effectiveness
- Analyze relationships between Potential and Effectiveness
- Sophisticated searches for and displays of Talent by Function, Level, and other customized Attributes
- Facilitate accurate Role-filling and Talent Deployment decisions
- Powerful near-, mid- and long-term Succession Planning
- Staff planning capabilities that aids in talent retention
- View Employee CV (Resume) details
SONARIO® is a unique product that can be molded and used in various ways, for different purposes, and for many types of scenarios.
A Partner Edition of SONARIO® is used by Consultants in their consultancy practice. The Partner Editions are single user and configured in two ways, one is a complete SONARIO® product, the other, the Lite Partner, is a truncated version that focuses on role sizing, filling, alignment, modeling and structuring this is available via Subscription.
The Client Edition is a full version with the additional ability to let other Staff use the product as well. The Client Edition is used by the Client of a Partner/Consultant or by an Organization on their own without a Consultant, the difference being whether a Consultant is selling SONARIO® or the Organization is purchasing the product in their own right.
Organizations that already have a Consultant and would like them to use SONARIO® can Refer one to SONARIO® and we will contact them for use of an Edition.